Wednesday, September 8, 2010

B-Well Report: Why I don't wear stilleto heels to work.

I continue to experiment with my walk to work (from where I park the car - heh).  Rather than risk life and limb crossing avenues along State Circle or taking the long way along National Circuit, I now shimmy over Canberra Avenue across paddocks where I am eyed by magpies and cockatoos.  This involves traversing mud puddles and uneven grassy tussocks and inelegantly negotiating my way over fallen tree branches.  It requires stout shoes and sensible accessories.  However, despite the wardrobe constraints I am rather enjoying my unconventional morning and afternoon bushwalks to the office.
An over the shoulder glance at Parliament House where all the fuss takes place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...