Saturday, April 16, 2011

B-Well Report: Up National Circuit







What a week.  Again.  Yesterday was one of those days when I may as well have stayed in bed.  Technology failed me.  Or I failed it.  A document I was working on wasn't saved to the right folder, in fact wasn't saved at all.  Whoosh.  Disappeared into the greater vaporous space of the Electronic Data Record Management System.   A case of too many tabs open and too big of a rush to pay attention to detail.  I also had to bail out of a course next week which did not make the Training People happy.  Gulp.  Fortunately everyone else seemed to have a great day.  The whole school wore pajamas and crazy hair for the last day of term 1 and to raise money for Japan. Can't imagine my teachers ever wearing their pajamas to school, least of all out in public on traffic duty.  But there was Mrs X in her flannalettes directing cars like a circus clown.  Made me smile. 

I also had a leisurely walk to work one day last week (or maybe it was the week before, so lost am I in the vortex of work, home, school, supermarket I never know where I am), and took some hasty pics of familiar places along National  Circuit.  There are lots more leaves to kick these days, and with the turn in the weather it's time to bring out the coats and jackets.   On my not so leisurely pelt back at the end of the day, I have discovered that a mass of fallen acorns on the ground can be hazardous in high heels.  One of these days I'm going to twist my ankle on them.  So not very dignified.  Fortunately there never any people around.  Just as well it is Canberra.  Peak hour, major thoroughfare, opposite the national parliament and nary a soul about.  Is that good or bad?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...