Thursday, April 9, 2015

More life lessons





Is this book dodgy?  Ellen de G recommended it. The reviews are funny. Amazon reviews in general are worth reading and as reliable as you can get. I trusted them for my purchase of a Tefal steam iron.

The ACT Government should take note of this approach to parking sign design. I'm still smarting from my fine for parking on a 'footpath' outside school on the school holidays. The kerb merged to a flanged driveway gutter and it was a gravel space frequently used for events outside of school hours.  There were no signs to indicate otherwise.  My pleas for an appeal fell on deaf ears.  They stuck to the letter of the law.  But I'm still indignant.

Top photo by Nikki Sylianteng.

Bottom photo by me.  Tower of London 2014

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...