Friday, November 5, 2010

Well read and fed

Tea Party
I had a little tea party, this afternoon at three
Twas very small, three guests in all, I, Myself, and Me
Myself ate up the sandwiches, while I drank up the tea
'Twas also I who ate the pie and passed the cake to me!

Pretty much sums up the day.  But I did learn about Twitter via the marvellous Leigh Sales' regular Friday post on ABC's The Drum called the Well Read Head and mused over a great edited transcript of a talk by Annabel Crabb on 'The End of Journalism as We Know It', while I nibbled a mince pie and rocky road with instant coffee.  Both sort of work related (the online reading, that is, not the snacks) and an example of the absorbing treasure out there with links upon links that could consume hours, or I daresay, days while the children go unfed. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...